ABERYSTWYTH KRONBERG TWINNING COMPLIANCE WITH GDPR
As a voluntary membership organisation which uses its members data for a variety of reasons AKT needs to get the permission of its members to continue using your personal data in the way we have been doing up to now. We do not intend to change the way we use your data.
The ways we use your personal data are given below:
- We send you information about our meetings and activities by e-mail or by post or both.
- We occasionally send you questionnaires about possible future AKT activities.
- We will contact you about membership renewal once a year.
- We will share your contact details with AKT committee members.
- We will give your contact details to other organisations if you are taking part in activities involving those other organisations. For example, we sent contact details of people travelling to Kronberg to the Partnerschaftsverein, and we send contact details of people involved in twinning activities here in Aberystwyth to organisations like Aberystwyth Town Council or the other three twinning associations.
We will not divulge your personal data to organisations outside twinning without your express permission beforehand.